Friday December 2nd
- 2 p.m. Two Time Charlie (Live Music) – Playing a range of genres from funk to rock and all the way to pop
- 3:15 p.m. Two Cents (Live Music) – Featuring a variety of Motown classics to modern pop hits.
- 4:30 p.m. Calypso Duo (Live Music) – Playing a mix of styles with a jazz/bosa nova twist. Expect beautiful harmonies and improvised jazz-like passages.
- 6 p.m. Fierce Mild (Live Music) – Beautiful vocals, accompanied by high energy guitar and drums, with special guest Peter Vogelaar.
- 8 p.m. Sand (Live Music) – Sand boast a niche and tasteful set that smacks of authenticity and a stubbornness to play anything but the music they want to hear.
Saturday December 3rd
- 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. Kids Disco
- 2 p.m. Jack Wise (Street Entertainer) – He’s a Magician,Ventriloquist, Sword Swallower & headlining Comedian. Winner of The Festival performance World Championship and UK family entertainer of the year
- 2:45 p.m. Gary Michaels (Street Entertainer) – With over 20 years experience, Gary Michaels has done it all from magic, juggling, stand up comedy and most recently escapology
- 3:30 p.m. Soul Song Gospel Choir (Live Music) – Soul Song Gospel Choir have been meeting and performing in Waterford since 2013. It’s a combination of all ages, male and females
- 4:30 p.m.Jack Wise (Street Entertainer)
- 5:15 p.m. Gary Michaels (Street Entertainer)
- 6 p.m. Jack Wise (Street Entertainer)
- 6:45 p.m. Gary Michaels (Street Entertainer)
- 7:30 p.m. Jack Wise (Street Entertainer)
- 8:30 p.m. The Kalimbas (Live Music) – The Kalimbas are an Irish folk acoustic group from Waterford and Kilkenny, known for their ability to harmonize & silence a room. This trio of cousins are always sure to entertain!
Sunday December 4th
- 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. Kids Disco
- 2 p.m. Monsieur Gusto (Street Entertainer) – A fantastic show full of magic and acro-batics, fruit juggling, tray balancing and lots of audience involvement Monsieur Gusto’s new show see’s him take food to new heights as he juggles apples and eggs, balances a tray of glasses and a bouquet of flowers on his forehead, and adds plenty of the audience’s involvement into the mix.
- 3 p.m. Johnny Phelan (Street Entertainer) – Johnny the Juggler is Ireland’s favourite juggling entertainer. The juggling skill and comedy rival each other in this fast paced fantastic performance. Musical routines, lots of laughs and audience participation. Dont miss this one!
- 4 p.m. Monsieur Gusto (Street Entertainer)
- 5 p.m. Johnny Phelan (Street Entertainer)
- 6 p.m. Monsieur Gusto (Street Entertainer)
- 7 p.m. Johnny Phelan (Street Entertainer)